Please take a read below…
give us when you use our website(s).
HRH Group are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you
to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,
you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HRH Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should
check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This
policy is effective from Monday 7th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information inclusive of email address
– Demographic location information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer feedback surveys and/or offersWhat we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We will use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This would assist us by analysing data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We would only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies will help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way would give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You will be given the choice to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website(s).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest within HRH Group. However, if this website is not under the umbrella of HRH Group, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website(s), look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.